Thursday, January 11, 2007

New Home Hopefully...

Well let’s see the passed few weeks since Christmas have been crazy! We have been interested in buying a Condo and we finally made the plunge and made the offer. The offer went great and the owner accepted the first one but we didn’t realize, not only how much had to be done after that, but how quickly it had to be done. But we are now in the final stage all we are waiting for is some papers from the lawyer. And the place should be our. We are Very excited and anxious to finally have a place of our own.

1 comment:

desiree said...

I am so excited for this house and I can't wait to move in. I am looking forward to everything, the painting, the nest fixtures, everything that we can call our own. I can't wait to move in and I am hoping that those papers will come in soon!